Tuesday, July 01, 2008

ben stop putting your fingers in his eyes that hurts him

If I have to say this one more time...Ben keeps pleading with me to take him to the jungle (thanks a lot, Diego) and I have to tell him over and over that we live in Southern California, and why not the desert? Beach? Mountains? But, no, he wants the jungle. Maybe the San Diego Zoo will work? Meanwhile, Mona is running around the house like she is hunting something; I'm paranoid because apparently there was a rat problem before we bought the house (neglected to be mentioned in the disclosures by the sellers). And Mona is fat. As a rule, she doesn't run. While Ben's fingers attempt to explore Elliott's eyeballs, Elliott keeps smacking his head on the hardwood on purpose. When do I get to go back to work?

No comments: