Yes, this is late, but oh well.
1. I am thankful for Ryan. I'm a pain in the ass and he puts up with me and even loves me for it.
2. I am thankful for Benjamin and Elliott. My life would be empty without them. I can't even imagine it before they were here. I thought I was busy with important things before they were born...but now I am busy with important things for real! I love those little boys more than anything, even though they screamed a lot more than usual today. I am thankful to watch them both grow and learn every day.
3. I am thankful for my extended family and all of the love and support they give me no matter how many times I lose my keys in their presence.
4. I am thankful for a steady job in this economy, one where I get to help people and continually grow and challenge myself. I am thankful for this despite the fact that every once in a while, a student sends me a series of disturbing emails.
5. I am thankful for my health and will continue to work hard to maintain that. If I didn't have exercise, I think I would lose my mind.
6. I'm thankful for Celexa. Not as heartwarming, I know, but sometimes crazy pills are a good thing.
7. I'm thankful we lost our house this year. I am so much happier in our new house, and its much less stressful financially. So this one was really a blessing in disguise.
8. I'm thankful for food. Because food is awesome.
9. Okay, I'm blanking now. Happy belated Thanksgiving!