1. I'm fighting with my school district over Elliott's services, and it is ugly and it is exhausting. I know a lot about special education law now, enough to know that this school district is violating it.
2. Ben has started using "like" every third word or so and he thinks he is kind of cool all of a sudden.
3. Elliott is making huge progress pronouncing his words. His speech pathologists think he has apraxia, which is why it's so difficult for him.
4. Elliott got a "Moe Howard" hair cut today. Not by request.
5. I can't wait for summer break. I'm going to be swimming every day in the Bartletts' pool!