Friday, July 22, 2005

crawling boy

Yesterday Ben crept forward and instead of collapsing like he usually does, he moved his knee forward, and then his hand, and before Ryan knew it, Ben was crawling right before his very eyes. He only took three little creeps forward before stopping himself and pushing back to a sitting position, but now we know he is able to do it. He is such a clever boy, eh?

Unfortunately, I missed Ben's big adventure as I was in L.A. watching Wicked with Mary. It was the best show I've ever seen; the script was amazing, the singing was amazing, the sets were amazing...you get the idea. On the way home, Mary and I discussed politics among other things. Sometimes I feel as though I'm losing my faith in America. Everyone seems fat and lazy and money-grubbing and so, so complacent. Jail Karl Rove. That's all I gots to say. And Canada, I hope you're saving a spot for me up there. If the shit hits the fan here, you'll finally get yourselves a girl who can say "house" properly.

No comments: