Wednesday, July 06, 2005

fourth of july moving graduation anniversary parties birthdays i've got an ulcer

Hello everyone. Let me calmly explain that Ben turned 9 months old yesterday. And no, he's not walking or even crawling yet. He's not doing cartwheels. And he can't cook pancakes. But he is healthy and strong and gorgeous, and he's getting there. This past month, in addition to my five year anniversary, my family threw a surprise graduation party for me. I had totally completely forgotten about graduating in May because I couldn't fly to New York to walk due to it being finals week, and the real reason, which is that we didn't have any money. So my family surprised me and threw me a gradution party which required weeks of lying to me and intricate planning. I was so surprised and so excited (as this was my first surprise party) and there were drinks at the party named after me, like the "Ang-O-rita" and the "Ang-O-politan." There was even a drink menu with pictures of my face on it. I had so much fun. This month also marked our moving into a new house, our car breaking down and costing a ton of money, several birthdays, the Fourth of July, anniversaries and graduations, my late registering of my car at the DMV and the development of an ulcer. There was simply too much packed into a tiny time. HOWEVER, I am extremely happy and I feel extremely lucky, and I will spend the rest of this month trying to calm myself down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surprise Party! WooHoo! And the house, that's still so nice for you to be saying that, House, privacy, etc.