Tuesday, August 02, 2005

so much going on!

Ben is crawling and pulling himself to a stand now, which means baby proofing needs to go into full effect because this kid is not only quick, he's sneaky, and his ultimate goal in life seems to be to find strange, tiny particles and put them into his mouth. I got a full-time position at Chaffey College in the fall, which means we'll have benefits (yay!) and more money (yay!) in the fall. I've never been so excited to get a vision exam and my teeth drilled. Things are going great, but my "to do" list seems overwhelming, and my summer break doesn't look so relaxing. I've still got to get my syllabi together, read a million books, plant the backyard, babyproof the house, etc. At least I'm never bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Full time, bigger pay! Sounds like a lotta work though.
Summertime is supposed to have the livin' easy according to an old song, anyways.